|Easy to Use|
Nikon D3500 DSLR camera: Comprising the essentials needed to begin shooting, the Nikon D3500 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm and 70-300mm Lenses and Accessories Kit from B&H bundles the DX-format camera, standard zoom lens, and telephoto zoom lens with a memory card and a copy of Corel Paint Shop Pro 2020 Ultimate editing software.
Comprising the essentials needed to begin shooting, the Nikon D3500 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm and 70-300mm Lenses and Accessories Kit from B&H bundles the DX-format camera, standard zoom lens, and telephoto zoom lens with a memory card and a copy of Corel Paint Shop Pro 2020 Ultimate editing software.
DSLR Camera Key Features
- AF-P DX 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Lens
- AF-P DX 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED Lens
- Memory Card
- Corel Paint Shop Pro 2020 Ultimate
D3500 DSLR Camera with 18-55 mm and 70-300 mm Lenses
Compact, convenient to use, and versatile are all features of the Nikon D3500, which is design as bendy. Whilst still providing the imaging competencies you expect from a DSLR.
Utilizing a DX-format 24.2 MP CMOS sensor and EXPEED four picture processor. The D3500 gives a native sensitivity range from ISO 100-25600 to go well with working in a variety of lighting conditions. The sensor and processor combination also provides a 5 fps non-stop shooting charge. Full HD 1080p video recording at 60 fps.
The sensor’s design also omits an optical low-pass filter in order to achieve greater sharpness.
Complementing the imaging capabilities, the D3500 also elements Snap-bridge. Which utilizes Bluetooth connectivity, for wi-fi sharing of pictures to your cellular device. Including automated sharing of 2 MP images between the digicam and your mobile device.
The light-weight camera body comprises a 3.0″ 921k-dot LCD display for stay view monitoring and photograph review. Catering to first-time DSLR owners. The Nikon D3500 DSLR camera has features beneficial Guide Mode to resource in attaining specific photographic looks or techniques. Such as how to produce shallow depth of subject imagery in a helpful, step-by-step manner. Ten distinct Special Effects are also accessible in-camera to creatively refine the appear of both stills and movies.
24.2MP DX-Format Sensor and EXPEED 4 Processor:
The 24.2 megapixel DX-format CMOS sensor and EXPEED 4 processor work together to produce standard high image quality with notable detail. Dynamic range, color accuracy, and low-light sensitivity to a native ISO 25600. Additionally, the sensor’s diagram omits an optical low-pass filter in order to gather the biggest sharpness and detail from subjects. The EXPEED four processor also allows a wealth of pace during the camera system. Such as support for Full HD 1080p film recording and a full-resolution non-stop taking pictures price of 5 fps.
Multi-CAM 1000 Autofocus Sensor
Benefiting the highest image quality is an apt AF system that employs 11 distinct AF points to quickly acquire focus in a range of lighting conditions from -1 to +19 EV.
Full HD Movie Recording
Full HD 1920 x 1080p movie recording is supported in multiple frame rates up to 60 fps, as well as HD 720p, in the MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 format. During recording, full-time auto-focus can be employed with face-detection and subject-tracking capabilities, for ensured sharpness with a wide variety of subject types. Additionally, a built-in monaural microphone can be used to record high-quality sound during movie recording.
Nikon d3500 Body Design:
- Redesigned body is more compact, lighter in weight, and has nearly all of the rear controls on the right-hand side of the grip for easier one-handed control.
- Rear 3.0″ 921k-dot LCD offers a large, bright means for live view shooting, menu navigation, or image playback.
- Eye-level pentamirror optical viewfinder provides a natural means for composing stills.
- Built-in pop-up flash can be used to provide additional illumination when working in low-light conditions. A hot shoe is also available for working with an optional external flash.
- The included EN-EL14a lithium-ion battery provides approximately 1550 shots per charge.
AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR and AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300 mm f/4.5-6.3G ED Lenses:
Included with the camera body is the standard zoom AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR lens. Which presents a 35mm-equivalent focal size range of 27-82.5mm.
Featuring an integrated pulse stepping motor, this lens reveals fairly smooth, fast. Autofocus performance to suit both stills and video recording. The optical graph comprises a pair of a spherical component. A Super Integrate Coating is also feature to suppress lens flare and ghosting.
Additionally, this lens also features Vibration Reduction, picture stabilization to minimize the look of camera shake when taking pictures handheld.
Also included with the camera is the telephoto zoom AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED lens, which covers a 105-450mm equal zoom range.
This lens incorporates one extra-low dispersion glass thing in its optical format to minimize chromatic aberrations at some stage in the zoom range in order to supply higher clarity. A Super Integrated Coating is featured on this lens.
Nikon d3500 Camera Features:
- A helpful Guide Mode is available to aid in becoming acquainted with the D3500 through a series of step-by-step tutorials.
- A range of Special Effects is available to creatively refine the look of imagery in-camera, and include Night Vision, Super Vivid, Pop, Photo Illustration, Toy Camera Effect, Miniature Effect, Selective Color, Silhouette, High Key, and Low Key.
- Picture Control modes can be directly accessed via a dedicated button and allow you to set predefined looks to imagery in-camera, and include Flat, Landscape, Monochrome, Neutral, Portrait, Standard, Vivid, and user-customization settings.
- Utilizing the EXPEED 4 processor’s power, a more controlled image will be produced with brightness values closer to how they are naturally seen. This mode is suitable for working with moving subjects.
- Scene Auto Selector is an automatic mode that intelligently identifies your subject and shooting scenario, selects a proper Scene Mode to apply, and adjusts exposure settings to best render the scene at hand.
Originally posted on December 27, 2020 @ 12:32 am